Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dreams do Come True

For quite some time now I have been watching this new hotel spring up at Deer Valley. It particularly caught my eye when I saw the tram they built to get to the hotel. When we went to get our ski passes it looked like this:After seeing it that day I really started to dream about riding the thing. I know you wish you could ride it too now that you see it. One day over Christmas break while skiing with my family to my delight my dad skied right up to the hotel and said we were going to look inside. He started to walk in with my uncle and I got a little distracted by some fire that was coming out of the ground at the entrance. I sped up to catch up to them and the first thing I saw was my uncle pushing the button for the tram. YES!! I started telling my sister and everyone with us "YOU GUYS THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" They all just laughed at me and I don't think anyone even believed me besides Kortni because I have been telling her about doing this forever. While on the ride of course I had to get a picture, thank goodness Kody had his Iphone. Do you see the joy on my face?


While riding on the tram people were thinking we were crazy. One man in particular got on and we informed him that we were just riding the tram and we didn't want to get off. The first thing he said to us was "I told them they shouldn't have made this free". He didn't seem very pleased but my uncle cleared things up by telling him we were white trash. It was everything I had hoped for it to be.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you and ur white trash family got to ride the tram. ill stay inside where its warm.

    ReplyDelete