Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crazy Blog Mommies

At my internship I do a whole lot of blog stalking as part of my job. I have learned a lot about blog mommies in the few weeks I have been there. My supervisor warned me of these things but I didn't believe her until I witnessed it myself.

#1 First off they use a ton of acronyms whenever and wherever they can, most of the time I don't even know what they mean. LH, NP, IDK, LOL, SH... don't ask me!

#2 Second of all I'm almost positive they camp out on their computers all day long. If you send them an email they are sure to send you one right back within minutes and then if you don't email them back immediately they email you (usually more than once) asking if you got their last email until you finally answer.

#3 They love getting things for free and they scheme to find ways to get free things.

#4 They are very defensive toward their blog and can get vicious if you don't give them what they want or do something they don't like.

These are just a few of my favorite things about mommy bloggers. I also run into a lot of crazy/ weird posts that keep me quite entertained. I have brought a few of my favorites to share with you.


These little guys are husband and wife finger puppets sold on Etsy. They are intended to be used for solving marital spats when talking gets too difficult. I can only imagine...

"When things become difficult between you an your husband/wife...
just put these cute finger puppets and let them talk through you!"



Now these little treasures are clip on bangs. I guess if you wanted to add a splash of color to your bangs you can just clip these puppies right on and you're good to go. Great invention.


If you would like the links to either of these products so you can invest in a pair let me know.

♥ Z

1 comment:

  1. those clip on bangs? so hot right now.
    hahahahahahaha. ARE YOU FOR REALS?

    ReplyDelete